So due to some interesting request around the 'Mike-Elfen Lied' Design I've had to put this into fast-forward and finish it. So here is the final version of the Commissions Plan. This will cover hopefully all bases, but as usual any questions just ask Comission Options: Skins:Tribal Designs:
For most of my skins I use tribal with any extras. With this you can request specific color schemes/palette, if you want pointed/straighter tribal lines or round edges and circles etc.
The extras for this include currently two things:
- Name (£1.00 extra) Personalising your skin with a name will always make it yours. It adds a personal touch and a little bit of pride.
- Characters (£5.00/per extra) As seen on previous 'Mike-Elfen Lied' design, I can also include characters. These will cost a bit extra, as I make them separetely and re-paint them to add realism. I prefer anime/manga characters, but I enjoy a challenge so bring it on.
These images I've already created, this spans across already existing and any specific requests. Skins:
Smart Phones (iPhone, Samsung, Blackberry etc.)
MP3's (iPods etc.)
Tablets (iPads, Sony, Samsung, Nokia etc.)
Gaming Consoles (Xbox360, Wii and PS3)Name Designs:
I do name designs in tribal as I did with 'Iori'. This comes with name, custom framing tribal and in color. Specifics can be requested to go along with it. Anything Else Design:
This includes pretty much anything else you can come up with. I do also normal digital arts. Commission Costs:Smart Phones:
£10.00 - $15.00MP3's:
£10.00 - $15.00Tablets:
£15.00 - $23.00Laptops:
£18.00 - $28.00Game Consoles:
£1.00 Name Designs:
For adding a character, I charge an extra £5.00/ per character
because I do paint the character(s) seperately so in a sense I do two pieces of work for one result.
For an added name I charge an extra £1.00Payment for Printing of Skins:
*added on to the original commission price.
**Shipping prices will also be added but that depends on destination location. I use standard/untracked delivery as that is the cheapest cost but can take 20 days to arrive. Smart Phones:
£10.00 - $15.00iPhone 3G(S) Hardcase:
£20.00 - $30.00iPhone 4(S) Hardcase:
£25.00 - $35.00 MP3's:
£10.00 - $15.00Tablets:
£12.50 - $20.00Laptops:
£12.50 - $20.00Game Consoles:
£10.00 - $15.00Payment Method:
I will only accept payment through PayPal
, as that is teh easiest and most secure way to exchange money.
To make the process easier and more fluid the payment consists of: commission price + print and shipping.
This makes it easier for me to make sure your print is perfect and less stress for you. Shipping:
For print and shipping I use a company called: Gelaskins Inc.
. I've used them many times and are very reliable, offering great prints and material. Also fitting are perfect for on technology. Shipping is International
For other designs such as Names and General Imagery, I will send you the high-resolution file after payment has been received. I just ask that you don't infringe on the copyright of my work, and state me as artist if posted online. With this you can get it printed any size you wish. I normally create my images A3 International Paper size at 300dpi but this can be changed if requested. Commissioning Process:
1. You request a piece of work to be done. You can contact me at three places:Facebook: Anouk Faber - DaigonnaDeviant ArtE-mail:
2. In your request include what you want. It will be yours after all so it should be how you perfectly want it. Also please include contact details such as email.
3. I go about making it.
4. I'll contact you with a low-resolution file of the final product, changes can be made.
5. Once approved, I'll ask for name and destination address to where it will be delivered.
6. Payment made through PayPal.
7. As soon as payments is through I get it ordered for print and shipping, this can take up to or around 20 days.
8. Please contact me when you've received it! If there are any issues then please let me know asap. Also I'd love to have pictures of how it looks on your tech! I keep your commission file so in case you wanted reprints or modifications I can easily do that for you.
That is it! I hope this has covered all bases and if there are any further questions please ask me